Decorating a cake doesn’t have to be expensive. There are plenty of ways to decorate a cake without breaking the bank. Here are some inexpensive cake decorating items to get you started:
1. Sprinkles – Sprinkles are a classic cake decoration and they come in a wide variety of colors and sizes. You can find them at any baking supply store or even the grocery store.
2. Candy – Another classic cake decoration is candy. You can use candy to create all sorts of designs on your cake.
3. Fondant – Fondant is a pliable dough that can be used to create all sorts of decorations for your cake. It can be a bit pricey, but you can find it at most baking supply stores.
4. Icing – Icing is a versatile decoration that can be used to create a variety of designs. You can find it in a wide variety of colors at most baking supply stores.
5. edible cake decorations – Edible cake decorations come in all sorts of shapes and sizes. You can find them at most baking supply stores or online.