Two different three-ingredient muffins from four simple ingredients? Say what? This easy flourless muffin recipe starts with bananas and nut butter, then it’s divided in half and one additional ingredient is added to each. The result is hot, moist chocolate banana muffins and banana chocolate chip muffins ready for breakfast, brunch, dessert or snacking. Genius!
Peanut butter, almond butter, walnut butter, cashew butter or mixed nut butter could be used for this easy muffin recipe. And you could use white chocolate chips, cinnamon chips or butterscotch chips instead of regular chocolate chips. Mix it up! Be sure your bananas are very ripe and mash them up really well.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 18 to 20 minutes
Total Time: 23 to 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 12 muffins
Here’s how to make it:
- Mash the bananas in a large bowl.
- Add the nut butter and mix well.
- Put half of the batter into another bowl.
- Add the cocoa powder to one bowl and mix well.
- Add the chocolate chips to the other bowl and mix well.
- Fill muffin tins sprayed with nonstick cooking spray or lined with cupcake liners with the batter.
- Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 18 to 20 minutes. Remove muffins and cool.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.