Banana 🍌 Pudding Milkshake 🤤 #learnontiktok #latenightsnack #tiktokpartner #foodontiktok
♬ 365 Money (Instrumental) – BLVKSHP
True bliss can be achieved when you have a sunny day, cold ice cream, and fresh in-season fruit, if you ask us. And turning that feeling into an everyday reality isn’t that hard, especially with this easy-to-make banana pudding milkshake recipe from TikTok user @trendychef_. Complete with nostalgic flavors like beloved Nilla Wafers and vanilla Jell-O, this recipe is pretty much guaranteed to transport you to a carefree summer day like the ones you used to enjoy in your youth.
Trendy Chef shared his five-ingredient recipe for the fruit-filled dessert, and if you’re lucky, you just might have everything you need in your pantry to re-create the sweet treat right now. Complete with a dollop of whipped cream and a cookie (or two) for garnishing purposes, this milkshake is made to be enjoyed on any day that ends in “y.” Whether you’re in the mood for something sweet or you want to enjoy the fruits of the season, this shake will let you do all that and more. Check out the full recipe ahead, and let this creamy concoction carry your taste buds away to a blissful paradise far, far away.
- 1 box vanilla Jell-O
3 cups cold milk
1/2 cup condensed milk
5 scoops vanilla bean ice cream
- Open a box of vanilla Jell-O, and follow the instructions on the back.
- Add two cups of cold milk.
- Add one more cup of cold milk and mix for five minutes.
- Put it in the fridge to chill for five minutes.
- Crush up Nilla Wafers and put them in a blender.
- Add one banana and 1/2 cup of condensed milk.
- Add five scoops of vanilla bean ice cream.
- Add the vanilla pudding mixture.
- Blend in blender for two minutes.
- Top with whipped cream and a Nilla Wafer to garnish. Enjoy!
- Desserts, Ice cream
- 1 milkshake