(WVLT) -Here’s how you can make “Bunny Cupcakes”, straight from Chef John’s recipe at The Cutting Edge Classroom.
- Shaved coconut
- Chocolate chips
- Pink decorating sugar
- Any type of icing you like
- Take a boxed cupcake mix and prepare the cupcakes as directed.
- Ice the cupcakes.
- Roll the iced cupcake in the coconut.
- Cut a marshmallow on a diagonal and dip the sticky side into the sugar. Place the marshmallow onto the cupcake, sugar side out, these are the ears.
- Place the chocolate chips under the marshmallow, these are the eyes.
- Cut another marshmallow into small pieces, dip the whole thing into the pink sugar. Place that on the cupcake under the chocolate chips, this is the nose.
You can get more recipes from Chef John from The Cutting Edge Classroom cooking school.
Copyright 2021 WVLT. All rights reserved.