Why do you need this easy cherry chicken salad recipe? Because it’s quick to make, creamy and full of chicken and sweet cherries. Delish! Kind of tastes like summer.
This chicken salad recipe is creamy, crunchy and tart from the cherries, which can be fresh or dried if cherries are out of season. It’s great inside a croissant or sandwich roll or served on lettuce leaves.
Prep Time: 10 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 10 minutes
- 3 cups cooked, shredded or diced chicken breast
- 1/3 cup dried cherries (or fresh if in season)
- 1/3 cup chopped celery
- 1/3 cup chopped pecans or almonds
- 1/3 cup mayonnaise
- 1/3 cup chopped apple (optional)
Here’s how to make it:
- Combine all the ingredients in a bowl. Stir. Season with salt and pepper.
- Serve on lettuce leaves or as a sandwich filling.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.