KENILWORTH, NJ – Welcome to Cooking in Kenilworth. Each week TAPintoKenilworth will showcase a new recipe. This week is Easy No Bake Lemon Girl Scout Cookie Tart.
1/2 stick of butter
1/2 cup cake heavy whipping cream
1/2 cup powdered sugar
1/2 lemon juiced
1/2 teaspoon almond extract
1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
4 ozs room temp cream cheese
8 ozs room temp mascarpone cheese
2 tablespoons jam or preserves of your choice.
2 cups raspberries
- Melt the butter. Put cookies into food processor and pour in melted butter.
- Dump processed cookies into tart pan. Press down with hands or bottom of a glass until even throughout.
- Make filling: In a medium bowl using a hand mixer beat heavy cream until stiff peaks form. In a large bowl, beat mascarpone and cream cheese until smooth. Add powdered sugar, lemon juice, and almond extract and beat until no lumps remain. Fold in whipped cream.
- Pour mixture into tart pans and spread evenly.
- Let it set in fridge for at least an hour.
- Decorate with raspberries. Melt jam in microwave for 30 seconds. Brush jam over fruit.
Submitted By: Michelle Bernheim
Do you have a wonderful recipe that you’d like to share? Please send your submissions with a photo or two to email@example.com. Your fabulous recipes will be published in the order of emails received.
Source by [author_name]