Think making homemade Hollandaise sauce requires a lot of technique and whisking? Well, if you make it on the stove, yes. But if you make this easy blender Hollandaise sauce recipe, it’s as easy as pushing a button (literally). Try it on Eggs Benedict, spooned over vegetables or drizzled over fish.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 0 minutes
Total Time: 5 minutes
- 3 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- black pepper (optional)
- 1/4 – 1/8 teaspoon cayenne (optional)
- 10 tablespoons unsalted butter, melted
Here’s how to make it:
- Put the egg yolks, lemon juice and salt in a blender. Blend until it gets lighter in color, about 30 seconds.
- Reduce blender speed to low and slowly drizzle in the butter.
- Taste and adjust seasonings. Add more lemon juice and black pepper, if needed. Pulse again to combine. Use immediately.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.