If you love muffins and raspberry, then you’re in for a treat as this would be the perfect snack or breakfast to start your day with!
This raspberry muffin recipe is loaded with fresh raspberries and so easy to make. However, if you are unable to find fresh raspberries, frozen ones will do.
Just make sure they are thawed to room temperature and use paper towels after to soak up any excess water.
So, as you enjoy the process of baking up breakfast for you and your loved ones, don’t forget to relish in the delicious scent of muffins perfuming your home with its sweet and buttery aroma!
- 1/2 cup (1 stick) unsalted butter, room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup milk (or yoghurt)
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 cup fresh raspberries
- Powdered sugar for sprinkling
- Preheat oven to 190°C.
- In a mixing bowl, cream the butter and sugar with an electronic hand mixer. Add the eggs and mix well. Stir in the milk. Add the all-purpose flour, baking powder and salt to the mixture and continue to blend with the hand mixer. Gently fold in the raspberries.
- Lay out a mini muffin pan and arrange mini baking cups. Fill the baking cups with the mixture (about 2/3 full). Sprinkle the tops with a little powdered sugar.
- Bake in the preheated oven for about 25 to 30 minutes, or until lightly browned and a cake tester comes out clean.
This recipe first appeared in Rasa Malaysia.
Low Bee Yinn is a food blogger and cookbook author.