After revealing a brand new limited edition cookie flavor last week, Gideon’s Bakehouse at Disney Springs shared a new secret flavor of ice cream to go with it.
- The Gideon’s Bakehouse Instagram account shared the news of this new secret ice cream flavor today.
- The new flavor can only be ordered by saying the secret phrase “Alligator Tracks” when visiting Gideon’s at Disney Springs today.
- The flavor consist of an orange zest ice cream with toasted almonds and dark chocolate chunks.
- Guests can get a scoop of this new ice cream on top of a cookie of their choosing, though it obviously pairs best with the new April cookie, which consists of vanilla bean cookie dough fused with orange and mixed with Gideon’s dark chocolates and pecan pralines.
- This secret ice cream will not be talked about or on display at the shop as it is meant to be a secret just for the shop’s Instagram followers.
- The ice cream will be available only while supplies last and only at the Disney Springs location.
- This special offering comes on a holiday of sorts, as April 7 marks “407 Day,” (Orlando’s area code) and Gideon’s celebrates being a part of the “furiously passionate” Orlando food scene.
- This new ice cream comes as a partnership with Kelly’s Homemade Ice Cream, which has three locations in Central Florida and you can also find on Instagram here.
More on Gideon’s April cookie;
- “This recipe was brought to our doorstep by the Florida “Orange Boy,” Stuart Valencia, whose legend dates back over 100 years. Our vanilla bean Cookie dough is fused with Orange and mixed with our favorite Dark Chocolates. To add some crunch, the exterior is covered in delightful South Florida Pecan Pralines and a very special Candied Orange Peel, given to us by Stuart himself. We can only speculate about their origin, but he assures us they’re organic. For those in the know, you can simply call this one Stuart’s Cookie.”
- The Orange Pecan Chocolate Chip Cookie is available at both locations at East End Market and Disney Springs every day in April with a limit of two per paying Guest. Since they are limited, you’ll want to make sure to arrive early to get it!