Vegetarian double chocolate chip treats are spongy and soft. They are stacked with rich chocolate flavor, simple to make, and essentially compelling. This delectable pastry is made with one bowl, sans dairy, and can undoubtedly be sans gluten. It’s ideal for all chocolate darlings!
These cookies are a great snack after your workout session and they are rich in proteins and fiber. The recipe for a chocolate cookie is very comparative, yet a part of the flour is supplanted with cocoa powder. This expansion makes them extra chocolatey. They’re likewise a piece fluffier, gentler, and prepare with less spread.
The double chocolate chip cookies are good for the following things !!
1. These cookies are vegan as well as they are dairy-free. They are also gluten-free.
2. The copy of light and soft brownies but they are in the cookie form.
3. When eaten freshly baked, the filling acts as a bomb in your mouth.
4. It is a delicious dessert for Valentine’s Day, Christmas, and New Year.
Here are some of the ingredients used in the cookies!!
1. Flour: Any plain flour is great for the recipe.
2. Cocoa Powder: The main chocolate flavor is given by this ingredient.
3. Vegan Butter: This Butter is cholesterol-free and it is dairy-free.
4. Non-dairy milk: Milk like almond milk or soy milk can be used for the recipe.
5. Baking Soda: This is one of the most important ingredients and is also responsible for fluffiness.
Also Read: Wanna Munch On After Your Workout? Let’s Make Roasted Cauliflowers And Sweet Potatoes