1. First off: heat treat that flour. This makes it safe to consume raw—do not skip this step. Preheat oven to 350°F. Place the flour on a baking sheet to heat treat and bake for 5-7 minutes. Remove flour from the oven, and let cool completely. This can be done ahead of time and then stored in a sealed jar.
2. Cream butter and sugar together. Once blended, add milk and vanilla; mix until mixture is smooth.
3. Next, add the cooled flour and the salt; mix thoroughly.
4. Fold in Oreo pieces.
5. Place dough in the fridge.
6. Break Incredibles chocolate squares, and divide them into 10 different piles.
7. Take the dough out of the fridge. Portion out the dough into 10 balls, and flatten them onto a baking sheet. Take each flat dough, place chunks of chocolate in the middle, and form it into a ball. Repeat for the next nine balls.
8. Once all cookie balls are formed, melt chocolate chips in the microwave until completely melted at 45-second intervals while stirring.
9. With a spoon, take each cookie ball and cover in melted chocolate. Place on parchment paper.
10. Take some leftover crushed Oreo and sprinkle on top.
11. Place in the fridge for at least 30 minutes, and they’ll be ready to serve!
12. Note: Remember, as with all edibles, it’s best to be patient and wait at least an hour before deciding to eat another cookie. It can take an hour and a half to feel the effects start to set in—start low, go slow, and enjoy.