Who doesn’t love chocolate chip cookies?! I know there are a ton of great chocolate chip cookie recipes out there, but I love this one for three reasons:
- The cookies are delicious.
- They’re quick and easy to make.
- One bowl! Easy cleanup!
My philosophy, especially when it comes to cooking and baking, is “work smarter, not harder!”
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 3 dozen cookies
Here’s how to make it:
- In a large bowl, beat butter and sugars with an electric mixer or spoon until smooth. Beat in egg,
vanilla and baking soda. Stir in flour until well blended.
- Stir in chocolate chips.
- Drop batter onto an ungreased baking sheet, 2 inches apart.
- Bake 10 minutes or until golden brown in a preheated 350-degree F oven. Cool completely before serving.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.