The secret to a good chicken pot pie is the crust. Here’s an easy way to make individual muffin-sized chicken pot pies using crescent dough, puffed rice cereal and rotisserie chicken from the deli. We love shortcuts that are delicious!
Prep Time: 15 minutes
Cook Time: 20 minutes
Total Time: 35 minutes
Servings: Makes 12 mini pot pies
• 2 cans refrigerated crescent roll dough
• 2/3 cup shredded cheese
• 2/3 cup puffed rice cereal (I use Rice Krispies cereal)
• 1 tablespoon butter
• 1 cup cooked rotisserie chicken, shredded
• 1 can (10 ounces) cream of chicken soup or cream of mushroom soup
• 2 cups frozen or fresh chopped broccoli, cooked and drained
• 1/3 cup sliced or slivered almonds
Here’s how to make it:
- Unroll crescent dough and separate into 8 triangles per can. Place a dough triangle in each of 12 ungreased muffin cups, forming a 1/4-inch rim. (You’ll have 4 triangles left that can be made into rolls and served with the pies.)
- Spoon 1 tablespoon each of cheese and cereal into each cup. Press firmly in the bottom. Dot each with butter.
- Combine chicken, soup and broccoli. Spoon about 1/3 cup over cereal. Sprinkle with almonds.
- Bake in a preheated 375-degree F oven for 20 to 25 minutes or until dough is deep golden brown.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.