With melty marshmallows, gooey chocolate and crunchy graham cracker crumbs, this easy s’mores cookie recipe has it all. S’mores lovers will go crazy for this easy cookie dessert recipe!
If you don’t have mini marshmallows on hand, you could substitute those dried marshmallows sold for hot chocolate. The cookies would not be as gooey, but would be just as delicious.
Prep Time: 15 minutes plus 1 hour to chill dough
Cook Time: 10 minutes
Total Time: 1 hour and 25 minutes
Servings: Makes about 20 cookies
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- pinch of salt
- 10 tablespoons butter, softened
- 1/4 cup granulated sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla
- 3/4 cup semisweet chocolate chips
- 4 – 5 graham crackers, chopped into small pieces
- 1 cup mini marshmallows, cut in half (divided)
- 1 bar chocolate bar, chopped into small pieces
Here’s how to make it:
- Whisk together the flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt.
- Beat the butter, brown sugar and granulated sugar with an electric mixer until light and fluffy. Add the egg and vanilla. Beat until well combined.
- Add the dry ingredients to the wet ingredients until just combined.
- Add a little over half the marshmallows, chocolate chips and graham crackers. Stir to just combine. Put the dough in the refrigerator for 1 hour.
- Roll the dough into balls and place on a parchment paper-covered baking sheet about 2 inches apart. Bake in a preheated 350-degree F oven for about 8 minutes.
- Top the cookies with the reserved marshmallows and chopped chocolate bar and cook about 2 minutes longer or until melted. Remove to cool.
Need help converting cooking and baking measurements? Here are some handy kitchen conversion charts.
Take 30 seconds and join the 30Seconds community and follow us on Facebook to get recipes in your newsfeed daily. Inspire and be inspired.
Related Products on Amazon We Think You May Like:
30Second Mobile, Inc. is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon.com and affiliated sites.