If you’re looking to add a little flair to your cakes and cupcakes, you may want to consider using ethnic cake decorating items. Here are a few popular items and their names:
1. Fondant This is a popular icing that can be used to create a variety of different designs.
2. Gum paste This is a pliable dough that can be used to create flowers, leaves, and other decorations.
3. Marzipan This is a sweet, almond-flavored paste that can be used to create a variety of different shapes and designs.
4. Royal icing This is a thick, glossy icing that dries hard. It’s often used to pipe designs onto cakes and cupcakes.
5. Sprinkles These come in a variety of colors and can be used to decorate the top of cakes and cupcakes, or to add color and flavor to the inside of a cake.
Whether you’re looking to add a personal touch to your cakes or simply want to try something new, consider using one or more of these ethnic cake decorating items.