Assuming you would like a list of cake decorating items and their names:
Cake Decorating Items and Their Names
1. Cake boards these are thin, flat pieces of cardboard that you place your cake on top of. They come in various sizes and shapes, and can be round, square, or rectangular.
2. Cake turntables these are rotating stands that you place your cake on top of while you decorate it. They make it much easier to evenly frost and decorate your cake.
3. Piping bags these are bags made of plastic or cloth that you fit with a piping tip and use to pipe frosting, icing, or other decorations onto your cake.
4. Piping tips these are metal tips that you attach to your piping bag. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and are used to create different designs with your icing or frosting.
5. Spatulas these are flat, blunt knives that are used to spread frosting or icing on a cake. They come in various sizes and shapes, and some have offset handles to make it easier to spread the frosting evenly.
6. Cake levelers these are long, serrated knives that are used to level off the top of a cake so that it is nice and flat. This is important for creating a level surface to frost and decorate on.
7. Cake pans these are the pans that you bake your cake in. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes, and can be made of metal, glass, or silicone.
8. Cake decorating tools these are various tools that are used to create different decorations on cakes. They include things like pastry bags, tips, and spatulas, as well as other tools like paintbrushes, stencils, and fondant cutters.